Powered By Blogger

miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

MUSIC


The first of all, I have to say that without music I can't live because for me is very important that you can disconnect when you feel bad or good; the music helps me to solve my problems.

In the Spanish schools always when the bell rings the custodian put classic music and when there is an event like carnival the custodian put some funny songs.
I thought that I knew how to feel but not to follow the rhythm with the music's teacher and the exercises we have done in the calsses I think that I have improve my way of listening, following and feeling the music and the rhythm.
The music lessons for me is the most important because the children express thierselves with their bodies and grow up their movements.
Finally, the children can express also their feelings and they can lose all sense of shame.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario