Powered By Blogger

martes, 20 de abril de 2010

DANISH LESSONS

My Danish lessons were a little bit boring because the teacher a lot of times she didn't know how to explain us the numbers, the senteces, etc..
I think that when you start learning a language is very important the pronunciation and if you only repeat the sentences and the teacher doesn't tell you if the pronunciation and the meaning is correct i guess that you don't know if you are learning good because you can't know if your knowlege is increasing in a good way.
Forthermore, we have just learnt the numbres and three sentences; in my opinion these sentences are not very important because are only:
1. - Where are you from?
2. - What languages do you speak?
3. - What is your name?
With these sentences is imposible if i have a problem or if i need help, for example if I go to the canteen and ask for some food I don't know the name.
The most important for me that I have learnt at Danish lessons are the numbres and we learnt it with a game. In this game we needed to pass one ball and say the results of adding and substracting, two numbers.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario